On the other hand, the kids went back to nursery and school again this week so I've been able to get out and about walking again - made even easier with some new, higher quality, walking boots after I went straight through the soles of my first pair (this time I got some worth £120 - £60 on Jan Sale - instead of £16). And Freddie's growth spurt has probably earned me plenty of WW points back. Although there is one change there that I am going to have to get used to; Freddie has now started some solid food as well as his milk. So I no longer get 14 extra Pro Points, I just get 7 now - starting today.
It all seems to have balanced out though, because the weight still shifted. Both the Hubby and I have managed to lose weight. We are in a state of disbelief... and think that it might go on again for next week. But we have now finished pretty much all of the Christmas Goodies (all that's left now is half a box of Thorntons choc and some Jaffa Cakes that are out-of-sight & out-of-MY-reach) so if we can keep up with some exercise we might be ok.
Oh, and I finally managed to hit that 4 stone loss!
- Me: -3 lb
- Hubby: -2 lb
- My total loss since Nov 2013: 56lb
- 4 stone lost since Nov 2013! (Only 19lb to go!!!)
Things I have learned this week:
- Cheap walking boots are a false economy, and January Sales are awesome!
- It's easier to let good habits slip than break bad ones
- I can get as many steps in re-jogging my house as I can on a "walk" day. But it's not as much fun!
Targets for this week:
- Get used to having 7 fewer points a week day!
- Get back to eating soup for lunch
- Get back to drinking more water (I keep coming back to this.....! Why is it so hard???)
Facebook has changed it’s policy for posts to Facebook pages like mine. They are only showing posts to a few likers unless I pay to boost the views. Since I don't earn money from my blog (or at least not much, not even enough to buy one posh a coffee a week) I wont be doing that. The best way to make sure you will see my blog posts is to subscribe by email up there on the right. I usually only email once a week and include an invitation to my blog hop so you can share your posts too.
You can also go to my page, hover over the “liked” button and select get notifications. Then you will see my posts and status updates in your notifications. Mumma Walker on Facebook