I have been over my Weight Watchers Pro Points this week. I used all my Weeklies and even though I earned 36 Active Points I only had 5 left over by last night. But I guess that just shows that the Weight Watchers points system does work. I am SO far over my allotted points but still lost weight because I exercised enough to counteract the extra food!
Unexpected losses delight me... And I get an extra hit of motivation too. I can't help thinking over and over this morning "how much would I have lost if I had NOT eaten so much pie?" I did enjoy the pie though. I love the fact that Weight Watchers means I can have some - sometimes - as long as I work it into my points and ramp up the Active Points. Next week I will do all the walking, and none of the pie. See where it gets me!
- Me: -1 lb
- Hubby: +1 lb
- My total loss since Nov 2013: 60 lb
- Valentines Challenge BEATEN!
Things I have learned this week:
- Apps are GOOD! I've loved seeing my progress as I go on my wanders with Freddie
- Weight Watchers points system REALLY DOES WORK when you use it properly
- I need to buy FEWER pies when Hubby feel the need for them (1 can split 4 ways, not just 2)
Targets for this week:
- Get a good start on my next challenge (a stone by Easter weekend)
- Not dip into my Active Points (ie stay well within my Weeklies)
- 2lb loss please!
Facebook has changed it’s policy for posts to Facebook pages like mine. They are only showing posts to a few likers unless I pay to boost the views. Since I don't earn money from my blog (or at least not much, not even enough to buy one posh a coffee a week) I wont be doing that. The best way to make sure you will see my blog posts is to subscribe by email up there on the right. I usually only email once a week and include an invitation to my blog hop so you can share your posts too.
You can also go to my page, hover over the “liked” button and select get notifications. Then you will see my posts and status updates in your notifications. Mumma Walker on Facebook