This blog is not the place for me to talk about her, or the affect this had had on our family, but she will be greatly missed.
Food has not been on the forefront of our minds, and we have not felt in the mood for cooking or exercising, so this week has been a bit of a non-starter. I suspect it wont be a big concern for the rest of the month. But I will try to keep up with everything on here.
- Me: 183 lb (13 stone 1lb), a gain if 15lb since my last official weigh in back in September.
- Hubby: 248.8 lb (17 stone 10.8 lb)
- My total loss since Nov 2013: 35 lb (formerly 50lb!)
- New Year, New Start (but gently does it)
Things I have learned this week:
- My diet is not the most important thing in my life. My family is.
- It is important to take better care of my self - not for me but for my kids & hubby.
- 2016 is rubbish!
Targets for this week:
- Avoid wallowing in junk food
- Get motivated to cook again - no more living of take-away's
- Increase my fluids (always.... always this!)
Facebook has changed it’s policy for posts to Facebook pages like mine. They are only showing posts to a few likers unless I pay to boost the views. Since I don't earn money from my blog (or at least not much, not even enough to buy one posh a coffee a week) I wont be doing that. The best way to make sure you will see my blog posts is to subscribe by email up there on the right. I usually only email once a week and include an invitation to my blog hop so you can share your posts too.
You can also go to my page, hover over the “liked” button and select get notifications. Then you will see my posts and status updates in your notifications. Mumma Walker on Facebook